A rotational paint shaker is an indispensable tool on any workbench because it is highly effective at mixing a variety of different types of paints quickly and consistently, including latex, oil-based, lacquer, and enamel.
Despite its small size, this handheld paint shaker will mix any paint thoroughly by rotating the bottle or container around an axis at a high speed. The rapid motion creates a centrifugal force ensuring that all of the ingredients are well-mixed and properly blended, resulting in consistent colour evenly distributed.
The device uses a set of 3 rubber adaptors to hold the bottles securely in place while it rotates, which makes it compatible with the most common modelling manufacturer bottles regardless of shape or size.
Overall, using a hobby paint shaker is an effective way to ensure that your colours are well-mixed and ready for use, resulting in a smoother finish and better overall appearance.
– 1x Hobby Paint Shaker
– 3x Adaptors in 3 sizes: 15, 22, and 30 mm
– 1x USB Charging cable
– Output power: 3,7V
– Net weight 160gr./set
– Rotating speed: 11.000r/m
– Silicone adaptor hardness: 55ºshoreA
– Full charging time: 1,5 hours
– Working time: 2,5 hours
– Charging method: USB connection
– Battery 500mA (1.85Wh)
– Use during charge: NO
– Bottles should always be closed properly to prevent leaks.
– The mixing process can be improved by adding a mixing ball to your hobby paints.
– It should not be used while it is charging.
– This tool is not a toy
How to use a Paint Shaker
A Rotational Paint Shaker is a machine that ensures that the pigments are evenly distributed without effort. Here are the steps to use a Paint Shaker:
- Choose the right adaptor for your bottle size: The rotational paint shaker has different adapters that allow them to accommodate various sizes. Choose the adapter that fits your bottle snugly.
- Prepare the bottle to mix: Ensure the bottle is tightly closed to prevent any spillage or leakage.
- Place the bottle in the adapter: Place the adapter in the machine, ensuring that it is balanced and centred. The lid should be facing upwards.
- Set the speed: Turn on the machine and set the speed among 3. The duration of the shaking process varies depending on the type, amount, and state of sedimentation.
- Change the line of rotation: Changing direction while the machine is running by changing the holding force of your hand in order to alter the spinning circle, even trying to make slight oscillating movements to favour the change of direction of the liquid while rotating.
- Turn off the machine: Normally 1 minute should be enough. Turn off the machine and remove the bottle from the rubber adapter.
- Check the consistency: Inspect the liquid to ensure that it has been thoroughly mixed. Check for any lumps, clumps, or inconsistencies.
- Use it!: Once you are satisfied with the consistency and grade of mixing, it is now ready to use, so pour it into your wet palette and enjoy!