Bilingual English / Spanish. 168 pages. Semi-hard cover.
This new lavishly illustrated title in our Profile Guide series takes you on a journey through the German armoured vehicles which took part in combat in Normandy after the Allied invasion launched on June 6, 1944. Discover the plethora of different camouflage patterns depicted on 190 colour profiles, and read the informative captions which give further explanation on the colours and markings used by various units that fought with the Allies during the summer months of 1944, as well as their organization and equipment. This is an essential publication for the fans of German vehicles and an endless source of inspiration and knowledge for any modeller.
- INTRODUCTION Introducción by por Chris Meddings
- HARD LANDING Aterrizaje Forzoso by por Rick Lawler
- BRITISH HUNTER Cazador Británico by por ByeongSoo Kim
- A NORMAL DAY Un Día Normal by por Kreangkrai Paojinda
- HEAVY BRITISH Británico Pesado by por Kristof Pulinckx
- FIELD MOUSE Ratón de Campo by por Denis Panov
- BAWHORSE Caballo de Batalla by por Fabrizio Mercuri
- BRITISH ICON Icono Británica by por Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- DESERT GHOST Fantasma del Desierto by por Abilio Piñeiro Grajera
- LAST CRUSADER Cazador Británico by por Jia Sheng Wu
- DOUBLE HUNT Doble Caza by por Witold Socha