This Reaper Miniature is entitled Jane Porter, Victorian Heroine, 80069, sculpted by Julie Guthrie and contains one 25mm scale unpainted plastic/polymer miniature(s) from Reaper’s Chronoscope Bones miniatures line.
This Jane Porter, Victorian Heroine Reaper Chronoscope Bones miniature comes unpainted and may require some assembly.
The cubed shaped B in the photo shown against Jane Porter, Victorian Heroine is approximately 1/4” 6.25mm in size. This gives you a good indication of the size of Jane Porter, Victorian Heroine.
What are Reaper Chronoscope Bones Miniatures?
Jane Porter, Victorian Heroine is from the Chronoscope Bones line of Reaper Miniatures. These minis are made from plastic and unpainted even if shown as painted in the photo.
- 25mm Heroic Scale Non-Fantasy, Multi-Genre Miniatures.
- Amazing detail from the best sculptors.
- Unpainted plastic/polymer models that may require assembly.
- Paintable right out of the box.
- Usually come with an integrated brocolli base moulded onto the plastic miniature.
- The best choice for modern and sci-fi roleplayers, miniatures painters, and wargamers.
About Reaper Miniatures
Reaper Miniatures is a leading hobby and adventure industry company. Our primary focus is the design and manufacture of pewter miniature figurines, paint and accessories for hobbyist around the world. Reaper Miniatures was organized by four talented individuals who wanted to create, and be part of, a company that was both exciting and challenging. Founded in Ft Worth, Texas on July 4th 1992, Reaper Miniatures quickly established itself as a leader in pewter miniature design and production. From its inception, Reaper Miniatures has worked closely with artist, sculptors and writers to create a community of endless adventure for consumers around the world.