This Reaper Miniature is entitled Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid, 89027, sculpted by Derek Schubert and contains one 25mm scale unpainted plastic/polymer miniature(s) from Reaper’s Pathfinder Bones miniatures line.
This Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid Reaper Pathfinder Bones miniature comes unpainted and may require some assembly.
The cubed shaped B in the photo shown against Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid is approximately 1/4” 6.25mm in size. This gives you a good indication of the size of Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid.
What are Reaper Pathfinder Bones Miniatures?
Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid is from the Pathfinder Bones line of Reaper Miniatures. These minis are made from plastic and unpainted even if shown as painted in the photo.
- 25mm Heroic Scale Fantasy Miniatures.
- Amazing detail from the best sculptors.
- Unpainted plastic/polymer models that may require assembly.
- Huge selection of classic humans and monsters for fantasy RPG players.
- Usually come with an integrated brocolli base moulded onto the plastic miniature.
- Officially licensed from Paizo Publishing, featuring unique personalities and monsters from the Pathfinder RPG.
About Reaper Miniatures
Reaper Miniatures is a leading hobby and adventure industry company. Our primary focus is the design and manufacture of pewter miniature figurines, paint and accessories for hobbyist around the world. Reaper Miniatures was organized by four talented individuals who wanted to create, and be part of, a company that was both exciting and challenging. Founded in Ft Worth, Texas on July 4th 1992, Reaper Miniatures quickly established itself as a leader in pewter miniature design and production. From its inception, Reaper Miniatures has worked closely with artist, sculptors and writers to create a community of endless adventure for consumers around the world.